¡Advertencia!
Este tema no ha tenido respuestas en más de un mes. Recuerda que si deseas añadir una nueva debes cumplir con las normas de la web.
Hello everyone! My name's Valentino, and I'm from Italy! I'm 14 years-old and I do graphic since 2010. I'm in Habbo since 2009 (with a banned account) but I'm MegaValeIlVip on Habbo Italy, now. I am graphic on an Italian Fansite (Habbolifeforum) {sorry for spam} and I'm moderator on an other italian fansite (Habbotravel) {sorry for spam x2}.

See you soon guys!
Bye!
Nice to meet you Valentino Welcome to Habtium, remember read the rules of Comunity..

Diseñador jubilado, escritor de el Best Seller "50 SOMBRAS DE SINFÓNICO", Colombiano, 24 años.
Ciao Valentinooo, benvenutto! =)

Para seguirme solamente tienes que darle al corazón

Grazie! Sei italiano?
Welcome to Habtium, Valentino!

Nice to meet you, don't forget to read the rules of the site. I hope you have a good time here.

Grazie! Sei italiano?

Nop! Ma mi piace parlarelo anche io non so come hahah

Welcome to habtium!

Venezolano, escritor, futuro rapero, 15 años de edad.
Welcome to Habtium, read the rules, and enjoy the web

16 Años. Futuro Arquitecto, Violinista en la Orquesta Juvenil de Valencia, mi mayor pasatiempo es la ilustración. Amo el pasticho.
Hello Valentino, welcome to Habtium. I'm glad you've chosen rather than come here. Since then, we have a subforum design, if one day you dare to show your designs.

Welcome!

Todo comenzó un 1 de marzo de 2009. Seriéfilo a tiempo completo. Fui encargado de Información, Artículos y Eventos.

Hello everyone! My name's Valentino, and I'm from Italy! I'm 14 years-old and I do graphic since 2010. I'm in Habbo since 2009 (with a banned account) but I'm MegaValeIlVip on Habbo Italy, now. I am graphic on an Italian Fansite (Habbolixxforum) {sorry for spam} and I'm moderator on an other italian fansite (Habbxxtravel) {sorry for spam x2}.

See you soon guys!
Bye!

You need to add // or http:// before the links of url code in order to avoid the habtium.es/forum/topic/6969/habbo.it/home/maoellisto error, hahah $$CODE0$$

Welcome to Habtium, i hope that you have a very time here, if you want show us your desings, you can go to our subforum.

Ex- encargado y asesor del DDI. Marino mercante | Contabilidad y Auditoría en proceso. El mar es mi pasión, escribir mi Hobbie.
hiya welcome to habtium x