¡Advertencia!
Este tema no ha tenido respuestas en más de un mes. Recuerda que si deseas añadir una nueva debes cumplir con las normas de la web.
Hello, my name is Rakker, a gameplayer from Habbo Netherlands. I started playing a few years ago and kept playing. Chatting and the community didn't interest me. Creativity is way more fun, and when I was young I started designing and I noticed that was way more me. So being creative with furni and with furni creating new designs. It makes your room unique when you have a own taste in your designs. In the year of 2011 I started filming my rooms, it became a great succes after I started small in Habbo Netherlands. I got selected as a official builder for Habbo and that gave me more possibilities for making videos. In the year of 2012 my video views went up and noticed and shared in other countries. Untill today my youtube channel has reached the incredible number of one million views worldwide and 4000+ followers. Now in the year of 2014 I still post new tutorials of making rooms, reviews and incredible creations in Habbo.

My name is Rakker, a gameplayer from Habbo Netherlands. I started playing a few years ago and kept playing. - Official builder for Habbo!
aw how precious ^,^
congrats irl x
Yes, congratulations for your success and effort!
even though I don't like some of your works

Para seguirme solamente tienes que darle al corazón
Your creations are very amazing. Congrats

Ex- encargado y asesor del DDI. Marino mercante | Contabilidad y Auditoría en proceso. El mar es mi pasión, escribir mi Hobbie.
Your rooms are so, so, so amazing. I love it!!!!

Congratulations

¡¡Como pasan los años!!