¡Advertencia!
Este tema no ha tenido respuestas en más de un mes. Recuerda que si deseas añadir una nueva debes cumplir con las normas de la web.
Hello. How can I get more coins?

Hi, You can get more coins by posting new comments on the news or participating in official Habtium events.

You can spend coins buying achievements or joining to the afro club; or maybe you are wondering if you can change your nickname? Its possible with coins too.

Amante de los gremlins y todos los seres extraños.

Hi, You can get more coins by posting new comments on the news or participating in official Habtium events.

You can spend coins buying achievements or joining to the afro club; or maybe you are wondering if you can change your nickname? Its possible with coins too.

Thank you very much! You can close the thread!
G'bye!
You can also check the social networks of Habtium, where they sometimes give codes to redeem

Para seguirme solamente tienes que darle al corazón

You can also check the social networks of Habtium, where they sometimes give codes to redeem

Ok MAO, thanks
The collaborator Sebax213 and me, publish some codes to redem on Twitter and Facebook. If you redem it on the store, you can win name changes, afro subscriptions, achievements and coins. Look out!

The collaborator Sebax213 and me, publish some codes to redem on Twitter and Facebook. If you redem it on the store, you can win name changes, afro subscriptions, achievements and coins. Look out!

I understood Thanks so much!

You have to be quick because it's only for the first who redeems!!

Para seguirme solamente tienes que darle al corazón

You have to be quick because it's only for the first who redeems!!

Okk!

You're welcome!