¡Advertencia!
Este tema no ha tenido respuestas en más de un mes. Recuerda que si deseas añadir una nueva debes cumplir con las normas de la web.
I am Satu from habbo.com, I am on twitter as @satu_habbo. I won a competition on twitter so decided to sign up to the website, it looks great. I am the general manager of the official fansite on .com HabboCreate. My username on habbo.es is Satu_Habbo. I am an ex-BaW Season 7 Builder and I love Rihanna. Nice to meet you!

Ex-BaW Season 7 | Satu on Habbo.com | HabboCreate General Manager | Furniture Merger | Habbo since 2010 | Badge Collector
Nice to meet you, too, Satu

Ex- encargado y asesor del DDI. Marino mercante | Contabilidad y Auditoría en proceso. El mar es mi pasión, escribir mi Hobbie.
Hi Satu! Thanks for participating in our Twitter activities and welcome to Habtium. We are glad that you liked
Hi mate! Hope you enjoy your trip through the web.

Salmantino, biotecnólogo. Ex-encargado del DDI. "Regla es, en primer lugar, la gestión de la vida cotidiana" - Max Weber.
It's a pleasure to have you among us

Vive y deja vivir ✨
Hi Satu. Welcome to the Habtium website. A pleasure to see you here and enjoy with us everything that the web offers.