¡Advertencia!
Este tema no ha tenido respuestas en más de un mes. Recuerda que si deseas añadir una nueva debes cumplir con las normas de la web.

http://www.habbos.es/forum/?topic=60171.0 :chicle:

I have english classes at school  the Monday and Friday.

I didn't see. This topic is just to hang
Everyone has English classes in the evening or what?

What luck!, I wanted to go to the official language school. but I need to be 16 years or go to Bachillerato u.u

But it's difficult combine te english classes and Bachillerato :-[ I'll be two years more in the academy and then i only study Bachillerato...

http://www.habbos.es/forum/?topic=60171.0 :chicle:

I have english classes at school  the Monday and Friday.

On Friday? :-\ I had classes in Friday and it was horrible...

Español. Exmiembro del DDI y los ya desaparecidos departamentos de Relaciones públicas y de Artículos. Programador y escritor principiante.
Today I asked my teacher who replaces expression "Que morro tienes". She told me the following: You've got a chucky face.
Chucky means as part of the cheek
Play with my father.

Today I asked my teacher who replaces expression "Que morro tienes". She told me the following: You've got a chucky face.
Chucky means as part of the cheek

Great! Do you want to say something to me?

Español. Exmiembro del DDI y los ya desaparecidos departamentos de Relaciones públicas y de Artículos. Programador y escritor principiante.

Great! Do you want to say something to me?

Of course!, that would tell

Todo comenzó un 1 de marzo de 2009. Seriéfilo a tiempo completo. Fui encargado de Información, Artículos y Eventos.
No one uses this thread anymore, which is kinda sad : (

Would someone like to have a Skype conversation in English? It'd be probably fun to see our pronunciation, specially mine haha

Would someone like to have a Skype conversation in English? It'd be probably fun to see our pronunciation, specially mine haha
I know little english besides, if we,re alone it's not funny :/

¡¡Como pasan los años!!

Sounds good to me a call to see how speak English :juju:

LMFAO with this thread i can't breatheee jasojasj

Miguelito's idea sounds fine, although i think many people would be shy at first and they would make fun of each other, btw do you have a british or american accent miguel? since you live in spain you guys tend to learn british english, just like european people tend to learn spanish with y'alls accent
Hi, I speak English, I'm popular

Soy un psicomaniático antisocial, luego de saludarte me lavo las manos con jabón antibacterial, soy un paciente mental lo admito.

Hi, I speak English, I'm popular

No you're not.
Don't hate me